Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tattoo Philosphy

Yesterday, W wanted to know why we can't have tattoos. I reminded him that President Hinckley has asked us not to have tattoos on our body. "But what's wrong with Thomas the Tank Engine?" W wanted to know. I realized that he didn't actually know what a tattoo is, so I explained the difference between real tattoos and temporary ones and that the temporary ones are ok because they wash off. W considered this for a second and then came out with this: "So the people at the Great and 'Bominable Church have real tattoos?" I took a deep breath (so as not to laugh) and said, yes, they might. "But we still have to love everyone, no matter what church they go to," I explained. W decided that he could do that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So What you're saying is that i should never let Wells see my tattoos....