Monday, October 19, 2009

"A Carrot Tale" by Guest Blogger W

I am so pleased to welcome my very first guest blogger, my soon to be nine year old (at midnight!) W. His first blog is a response to a homework assignment: Pick a fruit or vegetable. Describe how it goes from the farm to the market.

Hello my name is carrot. I grew in the dirt on a farm. Then I was picked by a farmer. I was washed and scrubbed and put into a bag. Then I was shipped to the market by a big truck. Then I was bought and dipped in ranch dressing. OH NO!

We'll be back with any teacher's comments in the future. Thanks for your blog today, W! And Happy Birthday tomorrow!

2 comments:

Crusty said...

Oh No is right! And darn good thing he stopped there...I'm sure he could have provided so much more information!

DC said...

Yeah, the follow up would be a trip through the digestive system.