Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Mexico Memories

Anson and his best friend, Jack
Well, I think finally, after two years, I can look back at this blog of our family in Vermont without becoming really sad. There's still so much we miss about our life there. But, we are making friends here and finding our place in NM and learning to see the beauty here, too. I think turning to community service and trying to make this city and state a little better for all those who live here, including my own family, helps to bring a lot of meaningful moments.

I have been showing the kids the stories and pictures from the blog this week and we were just laughing and laughing at some of the funny things they did. And, of course, they love hearing about what they said and did when they were younger. I realized that they would also appreciate a record of our time here as well. So in that respect I've been remiss in not keeping up in the past two years.
It was just such a time of upheaval and resettling.

Now, it's NM's time to shine!

0 comments: