Monday, March 8, 2010

COOOOOOODE


I had to post this funny story from M and A on Saturday. I was sick and spent the day lying in bed. W had bruised his back earlier in the morning by sledding into one of the three trees on our property so he was also quietly lying in bed which made for a very peaceful day. For some reason M and A were playing this secret agent game which went like this:

M: (knocks on A's closed bedroom door)
A: Cooooooode?
M: Pieman!
A: No, M, that's not the code. Do it again.
M: (knocks on door)
A: Cooooooode?
M: Pieman!
A: M! The code will never be Pieman!
M: Well, what is it then?
A: Sword! Knock again.
M: (knocks on door)
A: Coooooode?
M: Pie! .....man?
A: NOOOOOO, M! Sword! Sword! Coooooode!
M: (very satisfied). Swordman!
A: I give up. You do it. (knocks on door)
M: Coooooooode!
A: Sword!
M: Nope!
A: What is it then?
M opens door and whispers to A.
M: Code?
A: (disgustedly) Tinkerbell

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I laugh everytime I read this. Too funny

Crusty said...

yeah me too!