Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Proof




My sister and her husband bought M this lovely book called "The Princess Primer." It's written by a fairy godmother and gives all kinds of advice on how to be a princess such as how to choose a ballgown; matching your slippers with your handbag; different kinds of crowns and their pros and cons; how to sit on a throne properly; how to tell a good prince from a bad one, etc. You would think, at age 3, M would be too young for this sort of book. Not at all! She's a born princess from head to toe. I told my sister that M reads this book every single night and that she loves it. My sister seemed a bit skeptical so I'm posting this photo as The Proof: she loves this book! Fell asleep reading it. Too cute! My little princess.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

point proven.....what a doll of a gal sound asleep with a book...it makes one proud!