Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Swamp Story

Just had to post this funny little story before I forgot it. My brother came to visit briefly and he brought the most coveted gift of all: LEGO Star Wars characters. A and W immediately went crazy for them and have not stopped playing Legos ever since (2 days). Yesterday they disappeared for a while and when I hadn't heard them in 15 minutes or so I knew something was up. My mommy sense was tingling, you might say. So I began to search the house for them. I certainly did not expect what was awaiting me nor the hilarious (and utterly logical to a 4 and 7 year old) explanation:

Mom: Why, exactly, are you playing Legos in my shower?
Boys: But mom, we needed the mist so it could be Dagobah!

How do you argue with that? Sadly, they don't realize how cool it is that their mom even knows what Dagobah is! For those of you who may not be aware, here's a picture:


What does this say about the state of my shower? Daily shower spray, here I come!

0 comments: